Students with B.A., B.A.J.C., B.Com., B.Sc., or any other equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
MCMS St Aloysius College syllabus is structured such a way that non-journalism students also can apply.
Minimum marks in degree: 45% pass INCLUDING languages
Application forms for admission in mass communication 2014 can be downloaded here – Click Here!
Completing the Application Form
- Fill in the Application Form only if you satisfy yourselves about your eligibility for admission to master of communication and media studies (MCMS).
- The Application Form has to be filled in your own handwriting in black ink and undertaking is to be signed by you only.
- The instructions in the Application Form are self-explanatory. Please follow them strictly.
- If your 6th Semester Marks are not available, you can fill in FIFTH semester marks and paper names
- Application number will be provided by the office. Please LEAVE IT BLANK.
- It is mandatory to provide your email address and phone number (clearly) as it will be used by the Admission Office for any communication.
- It may be noted that no request for change in the particulars filled in the Application Form by you will be entertained under any circumstances.
Submitting the Masters of Communication Application Form 2014
- If you have downloaded the form from the site, print it on A4 size paper and send it with required details along with a DD of Rs.450 in favour of “Principal, St Aloysius College”, payable in Mangalore, to “Principal, St Aloysius College, P B 720, Mangalore 575 003, India”.
- Incomplete Forms will be rejected. No addition subsequently will be allowed and a new Form has to be submitted in this case. The Form cost will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
- You are advised to keep a photocopy of the complete application form.
- Once the office processes your application form you will be notified about the interview dates. You should be accompanied by at least ONE parent for your interview
- There is NO entrance test. Only face-to-face interview
- Admissions are open till July 15, 2014